COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION
Testing results will be sent by email, please check your spam folder.
Our provider is legally required to contact the health department with all positive test results. The health department will call you in the next 24-72 hours to ask when your symptoms started and what your symptoms are at the time they call you. They should ask you who you have had contact with 14 days before you developed symptoms. The exposed individuals are recommended to test either eight days after being exposed to you or three days into their symptoms.
If you Test Positive
You need to isolate in your home for 10 to 14 days from onset of symptoms. Everyone in your home that is not vaccinated needs to quarantine for 10 to 14 days. Vaccinated household members need not quarantine but should wear a mask when unable to socially distance for the next 10 days. If household members become symptomatic and test positive then they must isolate for 10 to 14 days from the first day of onset of symptoms. The health department should contact you but due to high Covid-19 patient numbers you may not hear from them in a timely manner. If you do not hear from them you could contact them at (406)751-8250. By law our provider is required to contact the health department.
What is recommended for you to do to get over this virus safely and quickly are:
- Fresh air. Crack the windows open or go into your yard or porch so you don’t rebreath the same air in. Stay away from other people.
- Drink 128 oz of water a day. The more hydrated you are the easier it is fir your body’s defense system to mobilize and fight this virus. If you become dehydrated your body’s immune system is unable to protect you effectively.
- Eat as many fresh fruits and vegetables as you can. They are full of nutrients important for your bodies immune system.
- Avoid inflammatory foods Such as, Processed, Packaged, Sugary, Starchy, Carbonated drinks, Nicotine or alcohol
They all cause inflammation and this virus thrives on them. So avoid them.
- Get lots of rest.
Recommended for seven days to strengthen your body’s immune system take (for individuals weighing over 100 pounds)
- Vitamin C 1000 mg to 2000 mg per day for the first three days, then 500 mg to 1000 mg per day until symptoms resolve.
- Vitamin D3 10,000 International units per day until symptoms resolve. Reduce daily vitamin D3 intake to 1000 international units to 5000 international units after symptom resolution.
- Zinc 25 mg to 50 mg per day until symptoms resolve. Take with food as the Zinc can cause an upset stomach.
Proceed to the emergency room if at anytime you are unable to keep fluids down for 24 hours due to vomiting or continuous diarrhea or not urinating for 24 hours or experiencing any difficulty breathing.